Okies.... this is THE event to be at! Why?! Hahahaha... Just read on...
The Creative Business Expo 2012 kicks off tomorrow 18 April till Friday 19 April, 2012 from 10am to 6pm at White Space, 58 Raymond Njoku, off Awolowo Road, Ikoyi. Powered by The Bulb Ideas Ltd., there will be lectures with sensational speakers like:
- Olisa Agbakoba;
- Lola Maja-Okojevoh;
- Orighoye Dore-Job;
- Frank Halim;
- Lily Aninyei;
- Aisha Augie-Kuta;
- Tope Williams errrr......... hold up! I'm sorry... WHO???!!! HAHA!!! Yup! MOI! :-D Yes! God is good! :-D And my slot is at 11.30am on both days and tomorrow y'all need to be there to hear what I have to tell you on Entrepreneurship in the Creative Industries, particularly the Fashion Industry. I will be speaking on the topic "The 3 Horses Pulling the Chariot". On Friday, I will be running a "question and answer" session, responding to questions on how to start and the intricacies of running a successful fashion establishment and sharing my experiences with you on how I tackled my challenges and still working on them.
- You can pay for the Fashion Entrepreneurship Course 3 holding on Colours and Fabrics. Y'all know if you pay tomorrow and Friday, you get your 5% discount off immediately and 10% if you are a student or previous participant and a whopping 15% off if you bring a friend. In fact you get 5% off for every friend you bring so you can even attend the course for free. And I have my POS system at my stand now so you can pay with you ATM card so no excuses! :-D
- H&M Nigeria would be exhibiting for the very 1st time in Nigeria.
- Come meet in person and find out what The Bulb Ideas Ltd could do for you. And yes, you need to be here! They are just the bomb!
- Style yourself fabulously at The Style Boutique stand.
- Got an event? Galaxy decorators will be there to do event and design consultations.
- Looking for an investment property? Beverly & Sam Properties will point you in the right direction
- AND my favourite [of course apart from meeting me in person :-D --- of course I have to give myself props...;-) ], here will be giveaways by House of Tara, BMpro, Sacred Artistry, Sleek, The Style Boutique, SideView Magazine, HandMng, S Dollar Small chops and more.
Ok... need I say more?! Come meet with organisations that give you a headway in business and experience new technology obtainable in the creative industry.
You can also book a stand at this event at N20,000 for a day and N35,000 for both days. Not sure if it is a bit late now (sorry I didn't mention this earlier...) but yes, you can call 018201196 or 08079976249 for more details. You may also chat to them via Blackberry on 21890D15 or follow them on twitter @thebulbideasltd.
Sounds great right?! Yup! I told you so!
So be there at White Space tomorrow and I am sure you will enjoy it! Don't forget to search for your atm cards, dust it properly and come early for my speech!
You can view the details online at:
Now if you'll excuse me, I'll have to go churn out my presentation for tomorrow. Not even sure how I'll manage to do that since my help broke the screen of my brand new laptop. :-( But where there's a will, there's a way! Imagine... I have to now learn the ropes on my BRAND NEW MAC! HA! :-D God is good! And if I don't get the hang of it before tomorrow, then worst case, I come there and chat to you guys! I always have LOTS to say. :-D
Great then! Y'all have a fabulous evening!